Twenty-Five Things Worth Thinking About:
1) Give God what's RIGHT -- not what's LEFT.
2) Man's way leads to hopeless end; God's way leads to endless hope.
3) A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4) He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
5) In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma, but never let him be the period.
6) Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
7) Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a faith-lift.
8) When praying, don't give God instructions; just report for duty.
9) Don't wait for six strong men to take you to the church.
10) We don't change God's message; His message changes us.
11) All churches should be prayer-conditioned.
12) When God ordains, He sustains.
13) WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
14) Plan ahead -- it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
15) Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
16) Suffering from truth decay? Brush up with your Bible on a daily basis.
17) Exercise daily! Walk with the Lord.
18) Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to drive.
19) Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20) Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
21) He who angers you controls you.
22) Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
23) Give Satan an inch, and he'll be a ruler.
24) Be fishers of men; you catch them, and God will clean them.
25) God does not call the qualified; he qualifies the called.